You can make a difference.
Join our team! Tutors meet from 5-6 p.m. on Tuesdays during the school year, starting in September and ending April. You don’t have to be an educator to make a difference in their lives! Tutors work on reading skills and build caring, positive relationships. If you can read, you can do this! Training and supplies are provided. All you have to do is show up!
- After-school program for Mad River School District starting on Tuesday, September 18th
- Weekly on Tuesdays—whenever school is in session—through April
- Focuses on fundamental reading skills and value-centered living
- Students will be transported from Seville Elementary to Community Church, 339 Meyer Ave. 45431
- Program runs from after school until 6pm; parents are to pick up their children at the church.
- After-school program for Spinning Hills Middle School starting on Monday, October 1st, 2018
- Weekly on Mondays whenever school is in session through April
- Focuses on character development using TYRO ROP materials from the Ridge Project
- Mentoring/coaching using the materials with caring adults
- Students will be transported from Spinning Hills Middle School to Community Church, 339 Meyer Ave. 45431
- Program runs from after school until 5:30; parents are to pick up their children at the church.